The Historic Environment Forum (HEF) is delighted to announce that it has been awarded a grant from Historic England to continue its collaborative action and sector Task Group activities. This renewed funding will support the HEF’s core secretariat functions and proactive project work, enabling Historic Environment Forum members to continue to work in partnership for the benefit of England’s historic environment sector.
Thanks to this generous funding, the Forum will be working together on a range of activities over the next 18 months, including:
· Planning and convening new Task Group activity to respond to sector priorities
· Continuing to facilitate proactive, cross-sector delivery of the Heritage Sector Resilience Plan
· Looking at opportunities to work with wider partners and continually improve HEF’s inclusive practices
· Continuing HEF’s role as reference group to DCMS’ Heritage Council and working closely with key partners on sector insights
· Inputting into ongoing sector work on Heritage Counts.
We are thankful to Historic England for supporting Forum activities, to the Heritage Alliance for hosting the HEF project team on behalf of the wider Forum membership, and to all members of HEF for their continued in-kind contributions and commitment to the Forum’s collaborative goals.